Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bunny in action


going for my shoes, had to throw them out b/c they were so chewed up

lounging around






Sweet baby carrot!
For my first post, I would like to introduce you to Tulip, my little 3 year old 3lb white dwarf+lionhead mix. His favorite activities are to chew woody things, walls, shoes and my school notes; lounge around in his play pen or on any soft bed spread, eat yummy hay pellets and banana, binky around, climb as high as possible and explore where it's not allowed. He also melts when you pet his head and behind the ears and likes to kiss you on the nose as a thanks! Currently, he is staying with my parents since I am doing a lot of traveling lately. He loves it in my parents house because my mom is a very talented gardener so he is getting organic veggies and herbs all year round.

4 comments:

  1. I like the title ("Bunny in Action"), the cute pictures and the descriptions. I'm waiting patiently for the next blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luda, you have a blog, that's awesome! I'm so going to be following your and Tulip's adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, you put a big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, Yulka, I can't believe you replied at 5AM?!

    ReplyDelete